Blessy Peter, Shruti M. Roy
Email ID Not Available
Prof Dr Blessy Peter1, Mrs Shruti M. Roy2
1Principal, TMM School and College of Nursing, Kaviyoor, Anjilithanam (P.O), Thiruvalla, Kerala.
2Lecturer, (Department of Community Health Nursing), TMM School and College of Nursing, Kaviyoor, Anjilithanam (P.O), Thiruvalla, Kerala.
Volume - 10,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
Online learning is the present need of the society to continue learning for school and college students in the current time of pandemic. Online classes can present unique challenges, if not prepared. But if we develop skills for effective online learning, then it can be an excellent alternative to a traditional classroom setting, all we students and teachers need to know is how to use technology in systematic manner and make learning easy for students and teaching easy for teachers.
Cite this article:
Blessy Peter, Shruti M. Roy. Lockdown to login to make virtual Learning more Effective. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):505-508. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2020.00109.3
1. Dr Anjana Kannankara, May 2, 2020. E- learning: The Best Bet during lockdown! https://english.mathrubhumi.com/features/ specials/e-learning-the-best-bet-during-lockdown
2. Simran Saini, March23, 2020.How will COVID-19 Impact Higher Education in India? https://www.collegedekho.com/articles/covid-19-impact-higher-education-india/
3. Emily Listmann MA, April 25, 2020.How to study at home in corona. https://www.theguardian.com/education/2020/mar/26/ how-to-study-at-home-during-coronavirus-by-online-students-and-tutors
4. 8 strategies for getting the most out of an online class, February 4, 2019 https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/blog/tips-for-taking-online-classes
5. Online education and its benefits for students and teachers, June 1, 2020. https://epaper.manoramaonline.com/MMPortalUI/Portal. html