Background- On March 22nd, 2020 is the first public curfew in India due to outbreak of Covid-19, after that on 24th march,2020 the Govt. of India as per the Prime Minister ordered all over the country lockdown for 21days for Indians residents of India as a protective measure against the corona virus epidemic in India. It is experiential due to lockdown period slow the growth rate of economic and also restricts the people to stay in their homes only. All transport facility were suspended, with exceptions for transportation of their essential goods like fire, police and emergency services. Educational institutions, industrial area and hospitality services were also suspended. But all the essential shops like grocery stores, banks ATMS, petrol pumps and others essentials and their manufacturing are exempt.
Cite this article:
Darshana Kumari Wankhede. COVID-19- Problem faced by Indians during Lockdown. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):501-504. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2020.00108.1
Darshana Kumari Wankhede. COVID-19- Problem faced by Indians during Lockdown. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(4):501-504. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2020.00108.1 Available on: https://ajner.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-10-4-26
1. Down to Earth, available: https://www.downtoearth.org.in/blog/ economy/cost-of-covid-19-lockdown-who-bears-the-burden--70217
2. The University of Melbourne, avialble: https://pursuit.unimelb. edu.au/articles/covid-19-and-containment-a-dual-burden-for-india
3. Bureau of immigration Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India Available: https://boi.gov.in/content/ advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-0
4. Healio infectious disease, available: https:// www.healio.com/ psychiatry/practice-management/news/online/%7B250e2c9c-e510-4109-bb84-024660539c08%7D/covid-19s-mental-health-effects-by-age-group-children-college-students-working-age-adults-and-older-adults.
5. According to Epidemiology Unit Ministry of Health & Indigenous Medical Services, WHO. Avialable:
6. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/searo/ whe/coronavirus 19/the-guideline-for-home-quarantine---quarantine-in-non-health-care-settings-is-intended-for-anyone-who-believes-they-have-been-exposed-to-covid-19-and-are-required-to-be-home-quarantined-to-prevent-community-trans.pdf?sfvrsn=1bc12565_4 Deccan herald, available: https:// www. deccanherald.com/ business/covid-19-outbreak-rural-india-stares-at-a-larger-crisis-821866.html
7. The Economic Times, https://economictimes. indiatimes. com/ industry/services/education/hrd-ministry-launches-portal-to-address-students-difficulties-during-lockdown/articleshow/ 74970964.cms
8. Observer research foundation, available: https://www. orfonline.org/expert-speak/effects-of-covid-19-on-maharashtra-and-indias-business-and-labour-63649/
9. The Caravan News, available: https://caravanmagazine.in/health/ india-under-supported-health-care-workers-crumbling-pressure-covid-19