G. Kalaiselvi, K. Savithri
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Mrs. G. Kalaiselvi1*, Dr. K. Savithri2
1Professor, Arun College of Nursing, Vellore, Tamilnadu.
2Research Guide, Himalayan University, Arunachal Pradhesh.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2021
The study analyses the Effectiveness of yoga therapy on the level of stress and physiological parameters among the antenatal mothers with mild pregnancy induced hypertension. Quasi experimental approach was adopted in the study to evaluate the effectiveness of yoga therapy on the level of stress and physiological parameters. One group pre-test post-test research design was selected for the study. Determining an objective cause and effect relationship between yoga therapy and level of stress and physiological parameters were a challenging effort. Since the difference in mean post therapy score is evident, however minor it may be, its implication is far reaching. It was an enriching professional experience for the investigator. As this study has opened up a new zone for independent nursing practice, its potentiality requires further exploration.
Cite this article:
G. Kalaiselvi, K. Savithri. Effectiveness of Yoga Therapy on Mild Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2021; 11(1):11-14. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2021.00004.5
G. Kalaiselvi, K. Savithri. Effectiveness of Yoga Therapy on Mild Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2021; 11(1):11-14. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2021.00004.5 Available on: https://ajner.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-1-4
1. Sibai B and Dekker G. Pre-Eclampsia, Clin. Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 48: 12-23.
2. Roberts J. current perspectives on pre-eclampsia. J Nurse Midwifery. 2018; 39 (2):70-90.
3. Sibai BM. Diagnosis, Prevention and Management of eclampsia.
4. Aagaard KM and Belford MA. Eclampsia-Morbidity, Mortality. Br. J. Obstet Gynacol. 2016; 112:280 - 5
5. Sibai BM. A randomized prospective comparison of nifedipin and bedrest versus bedrest alone in the management of pre-eclampsia. Am. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2017; 167: 879-84.
6. Kothari CR. Research Methodology. Methods and techniques 2nd ed. New Delhi: Wishwa Prakasan; 2015.
7. Burns N and Groove SK. Nursing Research. 2nd ed. New Delhi: Harcourt Indian Private Ltd; 2016.
8. Polit DF and Hunger BP. Nursing Research, Principles and Methods. 6th ed. Philadelphia: J B Lippincott Company; 2019.