1. Kim Y, Chancellor MB. Incontinence after Childbirth. Reviews In Urology. 2004;6(1):48.
2. Milsom I, Gyhagen M. The Prevalence of Urinary Incontinence. Climacteric. 2019 May 4;22(3):217-22.
3. Seshan V, Muliira JK. Self-reported urinary incontinence and factors associated with symptom severity in community dwelling adult women: implications for women’s Health Promotion. BMC Women's Health. 2013 Dec;13(1):16.
4. Kumari S, Jain V, Mandal AK, Singh A. Behavioral therapy for urinary incontinence in India. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2008; 103(2):125-30
5. Viktrup L, Rortveit G, Lose G. Risk of stress urinary incontinence twelve years after the first pregnancy and delivery. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2006 Aug 1;108(2):248-54.
6. MacArthur C, Wilson D, Herbison P, Lancashire RJ, Hagen S, Toozs‐Hobson P, Dean N, Glazener C, Prolong study group. Urinary incontinence persisting after childbirth: extent, delivery history, and effects in a 12–year longitudinal cohort study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2016 May;123(6):1022-9
7. Thom DH, Rortveit G. Prevalence of postpartum urinary incontinence: a systematic review. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 2010 Dec;89(12):1511-22.
8. Bal Runa, Saha Sudarsan, Krisnamurthy Padma, Talukdar Arunangshu Postpartum urinary stress incontinence -its relation with the mode of delivery. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology India. (2006). Vol. 56, No. 4 :Pg 337-339.
9. Heintz PA, DeMucha CM, Deguzman MM, Softa R. Stigma and microaggressions experienced by older women with urinary incontinence: a literature review. Urol Nurs. 2013;33:299–305.
10. Teunissen D, Van Den Bosch W, Van Weel C, Lagro-Janssen T. “It can always happen”: The impact of urinary incontinence on elderly men and women. Scand J Prim Health Care. 2006;24:166–173. doi: 10.1080/02813430600739371
11. Dugan E, Cohen SJ, Bland DR, Preisser JS, Davis CC, Suggs PK, McGann P. The association of depressive symptoms and urinary incontinence among older adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2000 Apr 1;48(4):413-6.
12. Fultz NH, Herzog AR. Self‐reported social and emotional impact of urinary incontinence. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2001 Jul;49(7):892-9.
13. Barber MD, Mullen KJ. The impact of stress urinary incontinence on sexual activity in women. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2005 Mar;72(3):225.
14. Newman DK. Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women: Involuntary urine leakage during physical exertion affects countless women. AJN The American Journal of Nursing. 2003 Aug 1;103(8):46-55.
15. Bradley CS, Rahn DD, Nygaard IE, Barber MD, Nager CW, Kenton KS, Siddiqui NY, Abel RB, Spino C, Richter HE. The questionnaire for urinary incontinence diagnosis (QUID): Validity and responsiveness to change in women undergoing non‐surgical therapies for treatment of stress predominant urinary incontinence. Neurourology and Urodynamics. 2010 Jun 1;29(5):727-34.
16. Hvidman L, Foldspang A, Mommsen S, Nielsen JB. Postpartum urinary incontinence. Acta obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 2003 Jun 1;82(6):556-63.
17. Lopes DB, Praça ND. Prevalence and related factors of self-reported urinary incontinence in the postpartum period. Acta Paulista de Enfermagem. 2012;25(4):574-80.
18. Wesnes SL, Hunskaar S, Rortveit G. Epidemiology of urinary incontinence in pregnancy and postpartum. Urinary Incontinence [Internet]. Rijeka: InTech. 2012 Apr 4:21-40.
19. Ashly Elizabeth James (2013). The health seeking behavior and quality of life among multipara women having urinary incontinence at selected community of Mangalore. www.rguhs.ac.in/cdc/onlinecdc/uploads/05_N036_29516.doc
20. Córcoles MB, Sánchez SA, Bachs GJ, Moreno DM, Navarro PH, Rodríguez VJ. Quality of life in patients with urinary incontinence. Actasurologicasespanolas. 2008 Feb;32(2):202-10.
21. Dolan LM, Walsh D, Hamilton S, Marshall K, Thompson K, Ashe RG. A study of quality of life in primigravidae with urinary incontinence. International Urogynecology Journal. 2004 Jun 1;15(3):160-4
22. Samiah YA, Karim AJ, Rohaini M, Pathak R, Vinothini A. Prevalence of urinary incontinence and associated risk factors among married women. Indian J Appl Sci. 2013;3:491-5.
23. Kumari S, Singh A, Jain V. Treatment seeking behavior for urinary incontinence among north Indian women. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2008 Sep 1;62(9):354.
24. Singh A, Arora AK. How much do rural Indian husbands care for the health of their wives'. Indian journal of community medicine: official publication of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine. 2008 Jan;33(1):19.
25. Shaw C, Tansey R, Jackson C, Hyde C, Allan R. Barriers to help seeking in people with urinary symptoms. Family Practice. 2001 Jan 1;18(1):48-52.
26. Koch LH. Help‐seeking behaviors of women with urinary incontinence: An integrative literature review. Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health. 2006 Nov 12;51(6).
27. Kocaöz S, Talas MS, Atabekoğlu CS. Urinary incontinence in pregnant women and their quality of life. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2010 Dec 1;19(23‐24):3314-23.
28. Weiss BD. Selecting medications for the treatment of urinary incontinence. American Family Physician. 2005 Jan 15;71(2).
29. Price N, Dawood R, Jackson SR. Pelvic floor exercise for urinary incontinence: a systematic literature review. Maturitas. 2010 Dec 1;67(4):309-15.
30. Leroy LD, Lúcio A, Lopes MH. Risk factors for postpartum urinary incontinence. Revista da Escola de Enfermagem da USP. 2016 Apr;50(2):200-7.