Priyanka Fernandes, Christina Rachel C
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Priyanka Fernandes1, Christina Rachel C2
1Lecturer, SJB College of Nursing, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
2Tutor, Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
Robot is a machine in the form of a human being that performs the machine-driven functions of a human being but lacks sensitivity. By performing simple services, the robot system in Nursing is designed in such a way that it serves patients who are confined to bed. Larger robotic machines can be used to carry-out backbreaking physical tasks like moving patients, and smaller cooperating robots are being used to battle seclusion and lethargy in the ageing population.
Cite this article:
Priyanka Fernandes, Christina Rachel C. Robotic Nursing: Life Saver in Pandemic. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2021; 11(2):282-284. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2021.00067.7
Priyanka Fernandes, Christina Rachel C. Robotic Nursing: Life Saver in Pandemic. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2021; 11(2):282-284. doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2021.00067.7 Available on: https://ajner.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-2-27
2. V. Indra, S. Urmela. Impact of Information and Communication Technologies in Nursing Care. Int. J. Nur. Edu. And Research. 2018; 6(3):299-302
7. Lalita Balasaheb Patil, Swapnil S. Patil, Manoj M. Nitalikar, Chandrakant S. Magdum, Shrinivas K. Mohite. A Review on-Novel Approaches in Nanorobotics. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2016; 6(4): 217-224.
8. V. Indra, S. Urmela, N. Naveen. Recent Information and Communication Technology Advancements in Nursing. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2019; 7(1): 119-122
10. Akshyakumar S. Puttewar, A.S. Chatpalliwar. An overview of Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) for Multiple-Robot Task allocation (MRTA). Research J. Engineering and Tech. 4(3): July-Sept., 2013 page 107-112
11. Indu Rathore. Swine Flu (H1N1 Influenza A): A Recent Pandemic and Future Threat. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research.2017; 7(2): 239-242
12. Nabeel Kashan Syed, Omer Nasir, Nawazish Alam, Mohamed Sayed-Ahmed, Sarfaraz Ahmad, Zia Nadeem, Santhosh Mathews, Anil Babu. Zika Virus: A Global Pandemic of Colossal Proportions. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2016; 9(8):1245-1248.
13. Praveen S. Pateel. An Appropriate Awareness of H1N1 Influenza Among Urban and Rural Population of India. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research 4(1): Jan.-Mar., 2016; Page 64-66
14. V. Indra, S. Urmela. Technology can help Nurses Improve Patient Care. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2018; 6(3): 303-306.
15. Jung-Yim Lee, Youl-Hun Seoung. Effects of prevention of infection of Digital Automatic Systems using Robotic Technology in General X-ray Laboratories. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2019; 12(5): 2379-2382
16. Aradhana Maniyappan. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Recent Advances in Robotic Rehabilitation among Final year BSc Nursing Students in South India, India. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2020; 10(1): 79-83.
17. Sweta Bhattacharya. A Review of the Application of Automation Technologies in Healthcare Domain. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2016; 9(12): 2343-2348.
18. Shivangee Sabharwal, Reetuparna Mukherjee, Ayush Shukla, Tamizharasi, Mythili T. Indoor Assistance for Elderly and Disabled People. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2017; 10(7): 2163-2172
19. Mohammed Abrar, Tajim Sheikh, Suleman Mohammed, Farooqui Muzaffar Ahmad, Ubaid Shaikh. Nanorobotics in Cancer Treatment: A Review. Res. J. Pharma. Dosage Forms and Tech.2019; 11(1): 43-46.
20. Blessy Susan Biji, Sr. Celcy Mary. Time Required to perform Selected Nursing Care Activities with A View to determine the Nursing Manpower Requirement in PICU. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 2019; 9(2): 228-234
21. V. Indra. Quality of Nursing Care: Perspectives from Nursing. Int. J. of Advances in Nur. Management. 2018; 6(3): 227-230.
22. S. K. Mohanasundari, A. Padmaja. Evidence Based Practice–A Core Concept to Achieve Quality of Nursing Care. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2018; 6(3): 295-298.